Sanborn PTO is committed to connecting families to each other and the school; addressing school and teacher needs; enriching our students’ experience through field trips, in school programs, and events; and of course, having a bit of fun while doing it.
Our mission is to support our students, our teachers, our community, and each other.
As a parent or guardian, you are already a part of the PTO — Congrats!!
The first way you can engage is to be a part of our meetings. Let your voice be heard.
- Learn about school needs and volunteering opportunities
- Share your ideas and feedback
- Connect with other Sanborn parents
- Support exciting school events and fundraising efforts
- Hear from Sanborn leadership